2008年9月5日 星期五

Power of no mind



"That's the dream I had. "said Hofften."there were no stairs, everybody could fly, but I couldn't. I asked for help, but they told me that all depends on my heart."He closed his eyes and whispered: "Calm down, no thinkings, empty yourself, no desires."Meanwhile I tryed to follow his instructions. I started to feel lighter."let yourself go, relax and remember, no mind." He stopped for a while and opened his eyes."How do you feel." He asked. I smiled and answered "Nothing but calm and silence."He didn't say anything, just took my hands and closed his eyes again."Now those elements will slowly be part of you, in few minutes, you should not only feel them, but see them inside yourself." We kept silence. I don't know how much time passed, it wasn't momento to think about that either.
Suddenly we heard a church clock and we both opened our eyes at the same time. It wasn't necessary to say anything, we understood each other.
"Understand what's hope and confidence now?
"Yes."
"Still want to cry?"
"Can't you see I'm smiling?"
"Where are your tears then?
"Somewhere in me, but they are not boiling anymore.
"Tears are part of your body. Water. Liquid.
"Thank you.
"What about your desires?
"They no more need control.
"All right. Now close your eyes again and don't open them until you count until ten.
I did what he said, one, two , three...ten. When I looked in front of me, there were nobody. He was gone. Some words were left on the sand ground.
"What words?"Asked ginny, she's the one listening to my strange occur.
I looked out the window without giving her answer. I was quite sure that she would ask me again.
"Sakura! what message did he leave you? I think you know how curious I am.
" Ginny, have you ever thought being more patient?
"...no, but I think I should.
The message was: " Welcome to the true spiritual freedom. now you are nearer to heaven."
Ginny couldn't say a word. She seemed to be amazed or perhaps surprised.
"Where did that person go?"She asked
"I have no idea. I don't even know his name.
"Wasn't he Hof..something?
"Well, my heart told me that, but maybe I'm wrong.
"Sakura...are you sure is wasn't a dream.
"Honestly, I'm not, but anyways, I don't think it's so important.
Life is dream.
Life is drama.
____________________
Photo: UK

沒有留言: